Moment of the Week

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another gift done EARLY

I have started my list of Christmas gifts I am planning to make.  Most of them I can't post on this blog since the recipients view it... But the gift I just finished I can share.  I am very excited about this one. Its a pretty tricky quilt block pattern but it turned out SO well.  And Its only June and I have 2 of the 6 gifts done so far.  Wahoooo.

Its called a pineapple block. I think since the three for the table runner came together really well I might slowly attempt a whole quilt of this block. 

Nate sure has us running around to keep up with him.  He is always climbing up on stuff that he would surely fall from if we don't intercept in time.  He has started shaking his finger back at me when I tell him No.  He dances when he hears music.  He loves pushing the swiffer mop around.  When he helps empty the dryer he shakes the clothes out like I do before he puts them in the basket.  And he has started running arms stretched to us when something scares him, he gives us a quick hug then he goes back and checks whatever it is out again. SO CUTE! 

 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that runner,very pretty.Napkins too? The thing before you know it,,Nathan will want the car keys,,,,and gas money too!!---mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I haven't made napkins... Maybe I will throw two together....maybe

    ReplyDelete