We had an exciting day. We went to watch the parade downtown this morning. It was HOT and I got burned. But Nathan liked the horses and we all enjoyed it. Nate played in the sprinkler this afternoon and we had a lazy rest of the day.
I basted the toddler quilt...
...and I got a little bit of it quilted. I think I can bang it out tomorrow since its so small. I have the curtains done for Nate's room, one throw pillow, and I am nearly done with a second throw pillow, the quilt for the twin is almost finished I just have a few hours of hand sewing the binding left.
It has been so exciting for me to work on this set for Nathan's room. I love the way the curtains look during the day, they cast an orange glow in the room, and it reminds me of Jolly Rancher candy. When Nate goes in the room his eyes get big and he ooooohhhhh's
On top of the pillows and quilts I have been working on for Nathan's room I can't help but squeak in a bit of work on a throw I am making. I have half of the top together.....
....I want it to be a bit larger, right now it will end up 52x52, so i ordered some fabric to add a border. I am very excited. I love this fabric.
On top of the Christmas throw and the stuff for Nate's room I am planning on joining an online "quilt along". I ordered the fabric I need and they are really girly modern funky prints. SO EXCITING! So much on my plate and I LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment