Boy its shocking July begins tomorrow! June went so fast.
We had a nice visit with Chuck and Ruthann. Although we didn't do touristy things since Clovis is lacking in that department. But it was nice for them to get to know Nathan better. Dave and Chuck got to go golfing. We went to the little zoo here in Clovis. And Ruthann cleaned the stove top after dinner one night, and it maybe one of the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
Dave had to leave early Sunday morning for a quick TDY. He should be back tomorrow night. He is kind of in the middle of nowhere. I spoke to him really late last night. These TDYs are so different from the TDYs he went on as a crew chief.
Just about two weeks until we head out on our summer trip. Geez, I guess I could start thinking about packing lists.
No comments:
Post a Comment