Moment of the Week

Friday, July 29, 2011

SandBox Salutations Wk 2, My Humble Abode

Hello Everyone, All is fine with me over here.  I have been working a lot of long hours and finally find myself with a day-off.  So, I thought I would run around and snap a few pics of where I will be residing for the next 6 months.
 Enjoy...
 
 This is my dorm that I stay in.  Its actually pretty nice.  It's located in the BPC complex, which all of us higher ranking guys stay at.  We call it the "Better People Complex" because they are nicer than where the airmen stay, and we don't have to go outside to a "Cadillac" (restroom facility), we have our own bathrooms in our rooms.
This is a panaramic view of the local scenery.  It's just desert!
 This is down my hallway, my room is the first door on the left.  It kinda reminds me of the jail cells on the realty tv series on Tru TV.  I know Sean knows what I'm talking about.
 WE have a pool table room.  My roommate and I play as often as we can.
 There is the TV room.  I pass out here when my roommate is sleeping, we are on opposite shifts.
 The laundry room.
 Wlcome to my room, COZY, eh.
 Quite small for two people, but we make do.
and for some reason, they gave us a kitchenette.

So there you have it, a sneak Peak into my Crib.

Stay Tuned for more random pics from my desert vacation.

Oh, one last thing, It only took me an hour or so to find the true enemy here, and I was able to snap a picture of him. (see Below)




1 comment:

  1. Its looks pretty tan there hun! And it is a bit prison like inside... oh well, that means your standards will be real low when you come home, and maybe I wont bust my butt to clean extra super hard. LOL What is the picture of above the desk? Grain silos??

    ReplyDelete