Moment of the Week

Sunday, July 17, 2011

sometimes you gotta get crafty


the thought of being solely responsible for keeping this little guy entertained for 6 months is a bit daunting to me....He is loads of fun YES, but its still a bit of work to keep up with him... some days we have a lot of fun and after dinner while Dave is wrestling with him or playing cars or a game or whatever it might be, I'm so relieved I wanna weep...Thank heavens Dave comes home to wear out Nate until bedtime.... So you see not having my relief parent here to help is a bit scary.

Here is where my anxiety stricken gathering/hoarding/planning/distraction side kicks in.  For the past few months I have been squirreling crafts and games and little things to do away in this little closet.  Stuff to keep Nate busy, happy, productive, and entertained. (the TB cleaner isn't part of the setup, its just stored in there) 

Wish me luck... if I don't return your call, I'm probably beat, busy, sleeping, or crying.   

No comments:

Post a Comment