Moment of the Week

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Splish Splash

It was 100 degrees today.....

We went to the pool 

It was refreshing 

And it was nice to forget the big D for a few hours, and relax and laugh together 

Nate has been a little tense lately because he knows daddy is going but his concept of time is a bit rough... but today he laughed a lot and smiled a lot and I was so happy he could relax and have fun with his dad.  Hopefully it wont take too long before he is relaxed again after Dave leaves.  I sure am worried about him though...He loves his daddy and is a sensitive little boy.


I don't pretend to think bribes will fix everything, but any effort of distraction is worth a try... this will be a weekly surprise.  Twenty Seven weekly treats.  And maybe this will serve as a time measurement for him.... when the box of presents is empty dad will be coming home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment