Dave sent me flowers today.
With get well wishes.
Yesterday I had a milk duct removed. It had a papilloma inside the duct, which had to go. I'm a little sore from being cut up, but it's really not too bad. My doctor called this afternoon to tell me the papilloma was benign, so that is a huge relief. I'm happy this is over finally. It has been more than eight months that we have been worrying about this issue and waiting to get it taken care of. Of course it would be a much easier thing to deal with if my husband were here.
The flowers are beautiful. I am so glad and relieved to hear that it is benign!
ReplyDeleteSending healing thoughts.
That is really good news. It makes me really relieved to hear it. You should go to Qdoba to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteThats great to hear! feel better soon!
ReplyDelete