Race-car Grandma(Dave's mom) left on a plane today to return to the mitten. She was a load of help, especially with washing dishes! Dave does the yard work, but his only real indoor job is the dinner dishes, so having his mom here to help with dishes was a nice break for me.
I have a to do list about a mile long. Today was sort of warmish out, so I washed the crusted dead grasshoppers from my grill and bumper.(Nathan LOVED this chore!) Then I took care of the outdoor hoses, and loaded the van with stuff headed to Goodwill. I put the snow scraper in the van too, just in case.
| Look NO dead bugs!! Those drives across South Dakota are nasty for my grill! |
I've got a bunch of wash to do to get the guest room ready for Monday's arrival. I think this will be my goal for today. Then I can sit around and be lazy tomorrow. That would be nice, touristing is tiring!
I dug out the Halloween costumes Katie and I will wear while we take Nate out trick or treating. This is going to be a fun Halloween!!
Now to get the house ready to have company again! I can do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment