We are halfway through this deployment now. I have a friend that is really enthusiastic about this fact, I however feel a little more FML about it. It feels like forever ago that Dave was here, like I cant even remember what it was like. That makes me sad almost all the time. I really try to keep it together for Nathan, but sometimes I just want to sob. Sometimes I just do.
Nate is handling it pretty well now. He still asks probably once a day to go get his daddy. But atleast he isn't up all night asking for him anymore. That just ripped my heart apart.
We are just doing our best over here.
I have been sitting here trying to think of something inspirational, but everything I start to type is corny or just not right. We love you both and just cannot imagine how tough this has been. We are proud of you and Dave for serving our country and pray for everyone to be safe. You are an inspiration, and words just won't say it all. Thank you and Yeahhhhhh, halfway point.
ReplyDeleteYou are the bravest mom! Thank you is not enough for you three.
ReplyDelete