Moment of the Week

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Moment of the Week

 The Garden

 9


He was a little bummed that it wasn't a toy. 


Despite this look he changed his mind and really likes them.  His old sleep shirts were pretty small.

I don't have a photo of something else that happened this week.  We started reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  It was the weekly gift on week 3.  I have a feeling Nate has read through a bunch of it already because whenever we get close to a good part he starts laughing in excitement like he knows what is coming.  Afterwards I always put it back on his dresser, but the next night it's always been moved, and finally he told me that after we read he goes back through it looking at the little drawings again.  I love his enthusiasm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment