Moment of the Week

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Is anyone reading Icy sparks with us?

Hi all I was just wondering if anyone else had started Icy Sparks?  Let me know if you are.  I talk to Melissa nearly everyday on the phone.We talk about the books we are reading while on the phone.  I f anyone else is reading the book the will chat about it in a blog instead.  We are having so much fun reading books together, sometimes after I have been reading I can hardly wait until it is an acceptable time to call Melissa.  I kinda hate the time change because now I have to wait an hour longer! 

Dave called today.  Things are fine there.  Well, he said he has a lot to tell me when he gets back.  He said they are taking a little trip this weekend.  Taj mahal, sounds like fun.  I hope they are safe.

Wendy has settled down a bit.  I took her for a walk tonight after dinner and she went straight to bed when we got home.  She was pooped.  Thank goodness. 

I hope everyone is well, I am sad no one has been blogging lately.  Whats going on over there in America?  I am sure everyone is getting ready for the holidays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment