Moment of the Week

Sunday, November 27, 2005

universe



Hello all.  I was just writing to say that Dave made it home yesterday alright.  He has been busy trying to unpack and put everything  away.  He is washing everything that touched India!!  LOL  He has lots of funny stories about the trip.  I cant get him to stop telling traffic stories.  He swears the India drivers are worse than Japanese but i cannot imagine that is possible.  I am sure he will post a blog soon.  He is hoping to get his pictures developed soon.  We went off base today to get a few things I have been waiting a month to get.  LOL  We also needed to look for tires .  We need two for his car and four for my truck.  Yuck buying tires is expensive and so confusing.  It is even worse  if you cant read the tags!!!  We went to the store we always depend on.  It is called Homac.  They were starting to add on before Dave left.  We went today and it was completed and open.  It is a grocery store called Universe.  It is connected but not part of Homac.  I was so happy.  It is very much like a Western grocery store.  It was organized and clean and there was produce!!!!  tangerines and tomatoes and kiwi and pineapple and grapes!  We were like kids in a candy store.  I am so happy. 

We hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.  Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment