Nathan is 8 months old today! He is getting so big. On the crawling front he figures something new out everyday... Yesterday it was pulling the phone cord.... Today he can dump out all the toys. What fun, he can pick out which toy he wants to play with... before Dave or I chose toys out of the bins. Freedom! He holds his bottle when he eats! Today when I took his photo I had to put the camera in Sport mode. LOL I swear changing and getting an eight month old dressed should be part of the rodeo!
enjoy the new photos and I have a new video I will post... I posted several yesterday. Don't forget to look for them.
Funny baby
A peek into our world
bathtub
Monster on the loose
This makes us laugh
and the one I will post today..... Freedom
P.S. EXCITING STUFF.. our vehicle is being built, they sent us the Vin number today.

No comments:
Post a Comment