Moment of the Week

Monday, October 6, 2008

Burrrrr

Its been chilly in Misawa.  I heard the steam clunking around this morning so maybe they turned on the heat.  Nathan thinks is funny when I have slippers on my feet.  He is such a riot.  He is crawling like crazy.  He usually just moves around the living room.  But I think he is starting to realize he can go anywhere!  He is really good at going from crawling to sitting, and sitting on his knees.  He can pull himself up to stand using furniture.  Yesterday I went in to get him after his nap and he was standing up in his crib holding on to the rail, and when I found him he started laughing.  We've been working on saying momma.  He says.. mamama.  LOL. 

Hope you enjoy all the new videos I have put up...  Love ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment