Moment of the Week

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!






Happy Halloween to you all!  Nathan is a giraffe for his first Halloween.  Last night I was carving the pumpkin and every time I put the knife in the pumpkin he laughed!! 


It is growing super chilly.  Today I saw that the mountain tops are snow covered.  I am making a nice pot of Beef and Cabbage Stew tonight.  I believe its posted in the recipes.  Its wonderful on a chilly Halloween night.


We went to have our photo taken yesterday and Nathan wouldn't smile in any of them!  That stinker!  I hope they turn out nice.  Its the first time we have had a family photo taken.
The assignments listing came out the other day.  We will be going to Cannon AFB, in Clovis, New Mexico.  This is pretty much the worst case scenario for us.  We are very upset. 


2 comments:

  1. I just looked up clovis. it's 7.5 hours from us. maybe we can come see you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but if you don't we will invite ourselves often. After 4 years in a foreign country, family less than 8 hours away will be a real treat!
    You want us to bring the pumpkin pie to Thanksgiving next year?

    ReplyDelete