Moment of the Week

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Begging for Some Beef

grilled portobello burgers. SUPER YUM  

Just kidding!  No one is getting testy or crazed.  We have been eating pretty well over here!  Its just not animal flesh. Tonight we had burgers made with portobello mushrooms that were tossed in Worcestershire and then sprinkled with a little Montreal steak seasoning.  With melted swiss cheese...totally incredible!

Asparagus Cashew Stir-fry
 We had this yummy stir fry last week.  The sauce was really good, and the veg mix was really delish.  
Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. 
Also last week we had this tasty dish.  I think the only thing I would change would be to stuff two mushrooms per person with the same amount of stuffing.  But the flavors were top notch, and the meatiness of the mushrooms was awesome.

I super super love Taste of Home.com!  I love that you can just click what your making for the week and it makes you a nice organized shopping list!  Super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment