I was looking through photos for some reason or another a few days ago, and came across this one. I took this July 2010 in New Mexico at the grave of Billy the Kid. Jackie and Cody were visiting and it was one of the only tourist options we had. (we did go walk through Carlsbad Caverns tho) The grave wasn't too far from where we lived. And this lizard was one of the only 'wild' animals we ever saw during our life there. Katie can attest to the fact that I hit 4 tarantulas with my car in one week during 2 small road trips we took while she was visiting.(and by small I mean 100 miles each way! LOL)
Our new life up north includes daily sighting of deer and bunnies... and occasional sightings of turkeys and fox. Its a relief and super fun for us.
And if you ever think you might want to visit rest assured there are TONS of things for us to do here. Caves, monuments, national parks, tourist traps. LOTS to do and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment