My normal shopping day is Tuesday, so imagine my surprise when I went this morning and the commissary was EMPTY! I mean there were a couple other people, but seriously no line at the check out, got a great parking spot, and I got in and out FAST! Incredible! Normally they have five registers open and I wait for 20 minutes, not today! I'm declaring it a Christmas Miracle!!
I got my normal meals stuff, and I was able to figure out a little Christmas Dinner for the two of us. I was pleasantly surprised! The only thing I didn't find little packages of was the stuffing, but the stuffing is the most important part to me so I wasn't going to stove top it! I can probably make half a bag so its all good! I even found mini apple pies and a four pack of my favorite dinner rolls! I think that's a little Christmas Miracle-ish too!! After our four years in Japan potato buds don't offend me anymore, so it will be a-okay for this little Christmas dinner to include cheater potatoes and gravy!
Our tree is filling up with gifts, we have been getting a package every other day for the past week!
Our mailbox has been full of Christmas cards too! Yesterday we had nine in our mailbox!
I hope your tree, fridge and mailbox have been filling up with fun Christmas things too!
No comments:
Post a Comment