We hope your Christmas morning was merry and jolly! Ours was! Dave woke up to skype with us. I had a hard time getting photos of him opening things because he so quickly would run to show Dave. I should have had the camera in action mode!!
| Santa brought Nathan a Woody!! And a Bullseye!! |
| AND the CARS 2 movie!! If you have spoken to Nate in the past three months you know that is what he REALLY REALLY wanted! |
| Nate had a very merry morning. |
| his own super hero cape from the Maddisons |
| Lots of ripping and tearing |
| And thankfully LOTS of smiles and laughter! I'm so happy that this Christmas was still happy even though Dave isn't here |
| Lots of fun new things to keep us busy for the next month!! |
Nate made out like a bandit! Precious to see Nate showing the presents!
ReplyDelete