Moment of the Week

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A fresh morning


We woke up this morning and we were both a bit giddy.  Nathan is so excited that there is snow outside.  And I just love the view of the black hills from my dining room.  I snapped photos this am.  I forgot how beautiful it is here.  
 I loaded up the photos from my camera too.  While we were in Michigan I couldn't post any from my camera, since I forgot my camera cord.  
 Isn't he cute?  This was the first day we were in Michigan.  Before he started back talking and throwing holy terror fits. Thankfully, since we have been home he has been sweet as can be.  Hallelujah!! 

Even though he helped Grandma Brinker decorate her tree, and Jackie and Cody decorate their tree, he is still so excited about doing ours.  I think I'll pull everything out today.  
 At my mom's house Jukibird got some decorations too.... I think it was a joke, but..
he LOVED that little cardinal!  Like going on and on talking to the ornament.  I wonder if I have a bird ornament.... mmmm

It is so good to be home!  

1 comment: