| gotta love this kid, even with caramel on his face |
Nathan LOVES to play games. When we finish dinner every night he announces It's game time! Well, Dave and I like games, but not every night. Sometimes you just want to watch AFV and relax. So we've had to start penning in a Family Game Night to pacify him during the week. This way we can remind him "Thursday is game night remember". It works. Thankfully.
So after dinner we pop popcorn. Get out a game and get to it!
Last night we played Hungry Hungry Hippos.
| stuffing their faces with popcorn |
I don't want to brag, but I won every round. BOOYA
After we played several rounds we taught Nate how to play 'Go Fish'. He caught on really quickly and after one practice round was able to manage his own hand and ask on his own. Dave and I were really impressed, even if he kept asking for As, Ks, Qs, or Js.... I'm sure he will get that soon. At least we know he knows his letters :)
Fun! Remind me to have a game night once Charlie gets bigger :) When we come to visit, I hope we come on a game night!
ReplyDelete