Moment of the Week

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Its Been Awhile

I dont know when I last posted a whole post of puppy shots... since she just turned one on Monday I thought it was appropriate!  Buckle up.... or click off....

She likes watching TV like this...

and she watches me eat cheese like this....

and when you're hogging the sofa she looks at you like this...


and when you've been gone for two days she must touch you when you return  
shes a good flusher... and she will retrieve the bird too... its not to icky for her to carry in her trap....

Dave is her favorite.... 



BFFs
She likes to 'cuddle' with Nate

and she reads FB updates over my shoulder... just like her BFF

she digs a nap....

No matter who is on....

or all alone.... she is wierd eh?

She is good at diving

and loves to swim

and cuddle some more

she has a Mohawk

and she likes to quilt

she looks naked shaved

and loves the sprinkler and slide

and smiles with three inches of tongue showing...

and likes a cold floor on a hot day

and wants to nap while touching me so I dont leave her like Dad....

or nap ON me so I cant slip away... "where's dad?"
She is a happy girl

and she is weird

and she likes to keep an eye on things...


and you!  

and she is weird

and she likes to play with Nate

and annoy Anna

and she used to be this little fuzzball....

She's part of the family now.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never forget when I went with you to see the pups. And we went up that icy mountain hill lolll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont forget how we went DOWN that icy mountain hill... backwards... sliding almost to our death

      Delete