Our guest room has been pretty much a wreck since we moved in. It was near the bottom of our to do list. Besides our master bathroom, it was our last room to be painted. I have only taken three photos of it before today...and they were taken while we were having our inspection done before we purchased the house. Obviously it wasn't anything I really wanted to remember.
But now there has been a drastic improvement! It took a can of pain, a ceiling fan, and a few things from the Target.
Lavender
Urban Gray
I found some side tables on clearance....and we DIY the headboard.
I think my favorite thing is the basket with the quilt....eeee Also I got the curtains for $ .50 a piece at my neighbors garage sale. They were BRAND NEW!
So feel free to come visit. It doesn't smell like old lady anymore....
Someday we will paint the trim.... but don't wait for that to happen before you come to visit... it might be a loooooong while.
No comments:
Post a Comment