Moment of the Week

Monday, November 4, 2013

So Far

 We recently crossed over the 1/4 mark for our school year.  If we school for 180 days that is.  And as we start our eleventh week of school I am really starting to look at this experience as a big picture.  Because recently we've had a few days that we struggled to get through.   But since we've had so many really wonderful days I'm trying to keep prospective on those rough days.  

I really enjoy having nice mornings with Nate.  I know we would have been yelling and rushing to catch the bus that rolls by our house at 7:10 every morning.  Instead we sit together and eat and talk and plan our day.   We do school on silly federal holidays that no one really celebrates.  We haven't had a snow day yet.  Even during our blizzard we schooled on.   


So when we have a great day making cells from jell-o I remind myself that the bad days will come again.... but I need to not take them so personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment