Moment of the Week

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Taken

I take a lot of these types of photos.  Just the sky.  
 If its the sun coming out after a snowstorm. 
 A colorful sunset.
 Snow moving in.
 Thunder rolling in.
 The sun after a storm.
 A perfectly blue sky.

 Bad weather meeting good weather.
 The landscapes here never fail to impress me.  
  A flock returning after the long winter.
 The contrast between the dead grass and the bright blue sky.

These are things I see from time to time on my way home or on the way to the grocery store....... Even though photos don't capture all of their beauty I just hope I can enjoy it during our time living in the prairie.  When we move back to wooded Michigan I think I'll miss the landscapes of South Dakota.  So I'll continue to snap photos of the sky here.  It's just different.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! I hope your not driving while taking these!

    ReplyDelete