This Halloween was pretty fun for this kiddo.
This year he was really excited to carve pumpkins and design his own face.
I handled the knife, but he was right there watching me work this year.
Last night Nate finally got to wear his Spider-man costume.
It has been in my closet for weeks, and it was tough for Nate to not wear it at his leisure. So last night he was really geeked.
Spidy and his pumpkin.
Dave's Red Wing pumpkin is on the left. My pumpkin is in the center and Nate's scary toothed pumpkin is on the right.
Dave took Nate out trick or treating. Its safe to say he gathered more than I gave out. I didn't run out this year, six bags was just enough.
We hope you had a great Halloween too.
Now that the tricks and treats are over I'm excited about Thanksgiving planning and teaching Nate about the history of Thanksgiving. Our curriculum isn't so heavy a workload that I can't easily add study about things that are relevant. So in the coming weeks we will be learning lots.

No comments:
Post a Comment