Moment of the Week

Monday, December 12, 2005

A HAT

Well, it has been awhile.  I have been in such a funk lately.  The snow is here.  I am so excited.  NOT!!!  I wish there was a better way to express sarcasm through blogs and emails.  I am actually really geeked about Sandy and Sean's visit next WEEK!  I have a lot of crap I need to take care of though and not enough time.  Usually I am a list maker.  Ill make like thirty lists and then I can feel organized but for some reason I keep putting off my lists.  That's probably why I am not sleeping.  I'm freaking tired.  Wendy had been good lately although, just a little bit ago she  got up the balls (I mean bravery you know, she is a girl) to go in our closet and get one of my shoes, and she chewed on them a bit.  She has never done that so i am assuming she was just bored.  I cant see why, its not like I spend every waking moment I'm not at work on the computer or anything.  (again insert sarcasm) I was really mad because  they are pretty shoes but I never wear them so I guess this will end my, 'should I keep  them anyways?' dilemma. 

She'll  get hers though.  We are taking her to get fixed tomorrow.  Dave is so funny when he was getting ready to make the appointment he asked me, "is it spaydered or neutered?"  I almost peed myself laughing.      I hope he was joking.  We are looking forward to her being laid up for a few days we can use a puppy excitement breather.  I feel really bad for  her.  She has no idea whats coming.  I guess it is better though.

 I freak out before I have to go to the dentist.  I kind of wish Dave  could make my appointment secretly and then just ask me wanna go to the store and then take me to the dentist.  I know it would be a little shocking but at least I wouldn't have time to work myself up to  freaking out before hand.  I just recently worked up the courage to go to the dentist to get some sealants done and I was betrayed.   The dentist ( who is in the USAF but speaks broken English which makes me very nervous) was going to drill a few spots before he sealed them.  However, he didn't think it was necessary to numb me.  He said I wouldn't feel anything but to wave if I was feeling some sensitivity.  I was waving both hands and my legs were shaking so badly the whole chair was shaking.  I spent an hour and a half  trying to get through the pain only to cry the second I got out of the office.  I am supposed to call and make another appointment so they can finish but that wont happen.  I am officially scared for life.  My fear of the dentist has been validated.

Well, I'm in the list making mood now.  Blast from the Past is on.  I really like that movie.  I really love the holidays because every night the Navy movie channels play Christmas movies.  I love it I wonder what will be on tonight.  Last night Wendy and I were watching Elf.  I love that movie!.

Hah! 

PS I'm wearing a hat in this pic and I think this pic makes my face look ginormous

No comments:

Post a Comment