Moment of the Week

Thursday, December 15, 2005

SNOW

We got dumped on last night.  About six inches over night and the rumor is that we are due for another 15 inches today and tonight.  I am hoping that is a lie maybe they meant 5 inches.  Dave spent all morning shoveling.  Now he is shoveling a path in  the backyard for Wendy because she sinks in and it is so deep she can barely move.  It is going to be a very long winter.  

I was thinking that last year we got 157 inches the average here  is 120.  I am going to predict that every year that we are here the snowfall will be more than the average.  Then I predict the year after we leave, which will be 2010, they will have a winter with little to no snow at all.  I am just saying it now.  I could be very wrong but I am going to stick with my predication.  I think everyone will be calling me psychic Sylvia brown  soon.  Montel will be calling me to make appearances on his show.  LOL  Please be sure to pick up on the sarcasm in the last two statements. 

Well, we are off to main base to do my final grocery shopping before Christmas and to do a little project up at my work.  we better make it home before she snow hits.  eeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment