Moment of the Week

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Melissa's Birthday

Here is a pic of Melissa with her birthday cake.  She came over tonight for dinner.  Thank goodness she isn't sick anymore.  I made pork loin with the recipe Jennifer uses for roasts.  I made it last week with a roast and I am planning on making again next week with roast again.

 It is so easy everyone should try it.  All you do is put your roast in a pan sprinkle a packet of onion soup mix on it then add a jar of medium salsa and a can of coke, cover and roast.  Melissa S and Jennifer  do it in the crock pot I did it in my oven the first time and liked it better than today when i used my crock pot.( only because the carrots weren't really done)  I used a 375 oven the first hour and a half then turned the heat down to 325 for the rest of the time which was another hour and a half.   it is super yummy and be sure to add taters and carrots and onion.  And if you make gravy with the liquid  in the pan it is super awesome.  I have been telling Melissa S she needs to blog these really great recipes she has.  I have waited and waited but I cant wait anymore to share it with everyone else.  I also think Becky should blog her stuffed zucchini recipe.  It is one of my favorite things to make now.

Well, anyways  Happy Birthday Koza!   

No comments:

Post a Comment