
We got a new sofa and a La Z Boy today. We are so excited. Our couch and loveseat that we had for only a year and a half were pretty nasty due to Wendy. If you read about our Christmas than you understand the problems we used to have with Wendy. Luckily she doesn't have accidents anymore. But the damage to the couches was already done. So today starts a new rule. NO DOG ON THE COUCH!! Dave was so upset that we needed to replace the couches, but he is the softy that doesn't enforce the rules!! He was always complaining that he didn't like Wendy on the bed with us but he would never stay consistent with keeping her off!! I had to train her to stay off while he was in Alaska. The sofa and recliner were delivered this morning. We might need to go get a second recliner because we fight over who gets it. I am posting a picture of Dave trying it out this afternoon when he got home. His behind hasn't left the seat for the past three hours!
Well, hope you all have a great weekend. We got nothing planned, but I feel like there is something going on, I just can't remember. You know how that is. Take care!!
No comments:
Post a Comment