Moment of the Week

Sunday, September 3, 2006

This weeks Menu

So, since I thought blogging our weeks menu was a good idea I thought I would do it again this week!!  I am really excited about this week because I am trying out three new recipes.  I have one left over from last week so I am planning to make that this week. 


  • Tuesday-  Cuban Pork Chops( I had planned to make this last week but it didn't end up happening)
  • Wednesday-  Pizza Skillet Hot Dish *** this is a new recipe***
  • Thursday-  Chicken & Cannellini Bean Salad *** this is a new recipe***
  • Friday-   Nacho Skillet*** this is a new recipe***
  • Saturday-  Lemon Garlic Halibut
  • Sunday-   Beef and Pork BBQ sandwiches** we tried this last week and it was so good we want it again this week!!**

I will probably blog the BBQ sandwich recipe soon.  It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment