Moment of the Week

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just some random stuff

Well,  the weekend is already over!   I have been working on my Family Fun Facts Book.  It is going really well!    Here is how the book is coming :  

*   I have 18 of 38 pages totally finished  *

*  On my side of the family I have 16 of 16 questionnaire responses  *

*  On my side of the family I have 9 of the 16 photos I need  *

*  On Dave's side I have 11 of the 22  questionnaire responses  *

*  On Dave's side I have 19 of the 22  photos I need   *

I am currently STUCK!!  I am hoping I will get the missing responses from Dave's family this week.  I really have no clue how I am going to get the pictures I need of my family.  It has been so fun doing this book.  I really like reading every one's responses.  I knew this book might be a huge challenge to gather the answers and the photos of our huge family.    I am sure it will be well worth it when I am finished.  I am also making one for Dave's Mom and one for his Dad.  I am just making nearly exact pages for their book. Each of their books will be 18 pages!!  What have I gotten myself into???  I have 7  pages in each of their books done though so they are nearly half done! 

Here are the questions I asked everyone for this Family book:

*  Birthplace* Current residence* Favorite thing to do* Name one odd fact about yourself* If you could spend one day with anyone alive or dead who would it be and why* If you could do anything you wanted to do, what would it be*

I have been really impressed by all of the different responses to these same four questions.  It is really cool!! You can check out what I have finished in the FFFB album. 

So, this week is going to be a little crazy.  Dave has to work Monday then is off the rest of this week.  I like having him here but I can't get much done.  On Thursday I am having my oral surgery.  YIKES!  I am really hoping I won't let myself chicken out.  It is a real possibility though.  haha  It seems like there are a lot of things we want to do around here before Thursday, so I am sure Thursday will be here before I even know it.    After I am all healed up I am planning to do a really good cleaning before winter gets here. I get to use that really neat Spring Cleaning Checklist again. I am glad I have time to do a good cleaning before the house gets closed up.  Seems like fall and winter snuck up on use though.  I went to the BX today and they have all of their Christmas stuff out already!!!  Isn't that insane???  Luckily we are nearly done with our Christmas shopping.,  We only have 3 people left to shop for!!!! 

I am nearly finished with She Got Up Off the Couch by Haven Kimmel.  Boy, is it good.  So fun to read.  I love it just as much as A Girl Named Zippy. 

Well, I think that's enough rambling.  Take care.  Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment