Moment of the Week

Saturday, September 2, 2006

Long weekend

So Dave got a birthday coupon from AAFES the other day.  We decided to use the 10% off on a web-cam.  How FUN!!!  We got the thing hooked up last night and had a riot talking to Rob and Melissa.  I was able to  showed Melissa all the stuff I bought at the 100 yen store the other day.   It was so great. 

Well, not a lot to report other than that.  Dave has a four day weekend!!!!  Its nice.  I drove to Shimoda yesterday which was my first time.  I still really don't drive off base.  So yesterday was a big event for us. 

Today we mostly hung around.  Tomorrow is the big Labor Day Beach Bash.  I think we are going to do up there  for a little bit.  The 4th of July fireworks that were rained out will be set off tomorrow.  It is strange to think that tomorrow signifies the end of summer!!!!  I think that I am excited about fall though.  I even have some of my Christmas shopping done!!!!  I am excited to try the new winter recipes I have!  I will probably be blogging the good ones!

Well, have a good laugh at the pic I posted of myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment