
SO not much else to write about since we've just been bumming around the house for the past four days. I felt well enough to do some scrapbooking today. Got 4 more Family Fun Fact Book pages done this afternoon. I am really excited about getting the last 6 responses. Hopefully soon.
I decided to start watching The Amazing Race. I have never watched it before but since there isn't a lot on right now thought I would get into it this time. Man, that show is crazy to watch. I could never do that sort of thing. Every second I am watching them do that crazy stuff I am so thankful that my behind is on the sofa WATCHING. Dave told me he thinks he and I would be good at that sort of thing. I however think it would send us to marital counseling. So I was wondering.... Do you watch The Amazing Race? Would you like go on an adventure like that? How do you think you and your spouse would do??
No comments:
Post a Comment