So I realized the other day that I used to keep track of what I have read through my blogs a lot more, but haven't in a long time for some reason. I think it probably had something to do with the fact that I was reading so many series at once. So I think I will pick up where I left off last October (2006!) I will list them in this entry then will try to review the best ones in my reviews.
2006
The Jinx by Jennifer Sturman (oct)![]()
Three To Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich (oct)
Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (oct)
Widow of the South by Robert Hicks (oct)![]()
![]()
Tales from the Bed by Jenifer Estess (oct)![]()
![]()
High Five by Janet Evanovich (nov)
Love Comes Softly by Janet Oke (nov)
Night by Elie Wiesel (nov)![]()
Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (nov)
Love's Enduring Promise by Janette Oke (nov)
Your Oasis On Flame Lake by Lorna Landvik (nov)![]()
![]()
Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich (dec)
Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot(dec)
Princess in Love by Meg Cabot (dec)
Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke (dec)
Books read 2007
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (jan)
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (jan)
The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue(feb)![]()
Full Bloom by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes (mar)
Hot Six by Janet Evanovich(mar)
Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs(mar)-stopped cause it was horrible*![]()

![]()
Spring Fancy by Lavelle Spencer(mar)
Love's Abiding Joy by Janette Oke(apr)
Seven up by Janet Evonovich(apr)
Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder(apr)
Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot(apr)
On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder(apr)
The Honk and Holler Opening Soon by Billie Letts(apr)![]()
![]()
Full House by Janet Evanovich(may)
Princess in Pink by meg Cabot(may)
Princess in Training by Meg Cabot(may)
Back To The Bedroom by Janet Evanovich(may)![]()
On the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder(june)
Love Overboard by Janet Evanovich(june)![]()
The Rocky Road to Romance by Janet Evanovich(june)![]()
Mad Girls in Love by Micheal Lee West(june)![]()
![]()
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella(june)![]()
![]()
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards(june)![]()
![]()
Love's Unending Legacy by Janette Oke(july)
Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich(july)
To the Nines by Janet Evanovich(july)
Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich(aug)
Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich(aug)
Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebruk(aug)
*Summer Pleasures*
Second Nature by Nora Roberts(aug)
One Summer by Nora Roberts(aug)
Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (aug)
The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (aug)
Smitten by Janet Evanovich(aug)![]()
Manhunt by Janet Evanovich(aug)![]()
Full Tilt by Janet Evanovich(sept)
Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder(sept)
These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder(sept)
The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder(sept)
For One More Day by Mitch Albom(sept)![]()

![]()
Oh My Stars by Lorna Landvik(sept)![]()
![]()
Loves Unfolding Dream by Janette Oke(sept)
Love Takes Wing by Janette Oke(sept)
Love Finds a Home by Janette Oke(sept)
The Tender Years by Janette Oke(sept)
A Searching Heart by Janette Oke(sept)
A Quiet Strength by Janette Oke(sept)
Like Gold Refinded by Janette Oke(sept)
The Earth, My Butt, & Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler(sept)![]()
![]()
Full Speed by Janet Evanovich(sept)
Full Blast by Janet Evanovich(sept)
Full Bloom(reread)
Full Scoop by Janet Evanovich(sept)
Afterglow by Irene B. Brand(oct)![]()
Still Waters by Gina Fields(oct)![]()
Come Home to My Heart by JoAnn Grote(oct)![]()
Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich(oct)
Eagles for Anna by Catherine Runyon(oct)![]()
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer(oct)![]()
Swapping Lives by Jane Green(nov)![]()
Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts(nov)![]()
![]()
Julie & Julia by Julie Powell(dec)![]()
I'm Sorry...Love Anne by Andrea Peters(dec)![]()
![]()
You can see I spent a couple of months trying to finish those series. And the past few months I haven't read as much because to be honest I fall asleep whenever I sit down to read. LOL I can only read for about an hour before I go to bed, and that's only if I got an afternoon nap. I think I will review a few of the books listed but until I get around to it I will put a thumbs up next to the ones I recommend. Obviously I recommend the Oke, Evanovich, Cabot and Wilder series I read they were all really good. Just don't have 5 series going at once.
I hope you all have a wonderful New Years! We rang in the new year 14 hours ago and it was a bit, as always, disappointing. There are no live countdowns to watch and all that stuff you see in the USA. We did find a countdown with like 15 Japanese Boy Bands performing at Tokyo Dome then they did a countdown and one boy band member chased another and smooched him. It was odd. But mostly I was just thinking 'Oh man it must be disgusting in there right now', because at the baseball game we watched last May at the Tokyo Dome it was smelly and stuffy and so gross... and that countdown had that place stuffed to the gills. ACK.
Dave is making Wings to snack on (him not me, I am not much for spicy especially with pregnancy heartburn) I made some of that Chili Dip to snack on too. Then tonight for dinner I am making Ham and Corn Chowder with the last of the Christmas Ham and also AMERICAN baked Potatoes! My mom sneaked them into a christmas gift. And we cant wait to have a real baked potato! ( The japanese potatoes are all they sell at the commissary and they have this weird disease in the center, you have to cut around it so you have to buy like 3-2lb bags to make a medium pot of mashed potatoes... and we pay 4 bucks for a 2 lb bag and half goes to waste!! And what a waste to try to bake them because they spend 45 minutes baking and then you cut them open and find they are bad! So we usually only have boxed mashed potatoes which aren't terrible, but don't take the place of a baked potato for sure! Soon I will make a list of things I can't wait to have again in the states) We are SO excited about having a good potato! yippie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment