Moment of the Week

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Considering he isn't born yet...



..he sure did have a lot of laundry! I am all finished washing everything in the baby's room!  I washed all of the sheets, towels, bedding, and clothing!  It was a lot!  I mean load after load after load.  I did 3 huge loads of clothes and considering how tiny those clothes are I was shocked I had to do three.  I need to put the clothes away in the dresser and closet. I think the baby's room will be all ready for him then! Once the room is all put together I think we will take a video of the room so everyone can see!  

Dave says I need to get my bag packed the first week of January. I really need to think of lots of easy meals that we can make in the weeks after the baby is born.  I plan on having all the meat and ingredients that wont go bad bought before the baby is born.  I sure as heck don't want to go grocery shopping with a newborn.  Thank goodness Dave will have 2 weeks off so if we need anything he can run out for it.  His job works out great because they are pretty relaxed about husbands running out to save their wives from sticky situations or near breakdowns.  Hehe. 
I am sure I will be able to think of a couple weeks worth of easy meals.  I consider most meals i make to be easy and fast... but when the baby comes I want no real prep work, no more than one pot used, less than 30 minutes type of meals.  HeheHe.  I'm thinking, frozen ravioli and a jar of sauce one night... LOL.... perogies another night.... maybe chicken stir fry using one of those freezer mixes.  Better than Fast Food I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. How about chicken in Cream of Chicken soup? you bake it or crock pot meals that what I do all the time you can do a roast in the crock pot- just some ideas

    ReplyDelete