Moment of the Week

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh, Just Another Boring Tuesday.. NOT

So tonight I went to BINGO!  It was held at The Enlisted Club.  They have bingo in the dance club and they hold Football Frenzy in the sports bar right next door on Tuesdays.  So we met our friends Trina and Duane.  The guys went to the sports bar to watch football and enjoy free pizza and wings.  Trina and I went to play Bingo! I ended up buying the minimum bingo pack and 3 of the special games, I spent 22 dollars on my cards.  Well I was having no luck... UNTIL  the last game.  On a sheet with three bingo grids you have to have coverall on two of them!  I had one grid covered and only needed 3 numbers to cover a second!!  I told Trina "Oh my goodness I only need 3, 27 and 29!!" And what comes up??? 3!!!  Then I said "Oh my goodness I only need 27 and 29!!"  And what comes up??? 27!!!  At this point I could hardly breath.  I said "Oh my goodness I only need 29!!!"  And what comes up???!!!  29!!!!  I thought I might vomit!  I yelled BINGO! and waited for them to check to make sure I had a good Bingo.  AND I DID!!  So tonight I won at Bingo and I won the game with the largest prize.... Guess how much it was......I won $500!  Can you believe that?!  FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS!  When I went to the sports bar to tell Dave bingo was over he couldn't believe it.  He won a hat in a raffle and thought his luck was great! 

Then we went to leave The Club to find we got 2 inches of snow while we were inside and the roads were slick.  I thought, 'Here's our luck! We win 500 bucks, a hat, get a free dinner and we will crash our car on the way home! '  But we made it home safe and sound. I drove very slowly!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... celebration time. You guys can put that towards a car when you move back to the States. Maybe you should play bingo every week!

    ReplyDelete