Today I signed up for a few classes that are offered onbase. I just hope I make to the classes before Nathan makes his entrance! I am sort of cutting it close. The Family Advocacy Clinic offers a bunch of classes but I signed up for the Baby Care Basics on the 8th, Childbirth Class on the 17th and 18th, and a Breastfeeding Class on the 22nd. The breastfeeding class is the one I want to attend the most and it is frighteningly close to my due date! YIKES! I hope Dave will be able to come with me to the Baby Care and Childbirth Classes but his work is crazy right now. It is going to be tricky to get to the classes and the weekly Dr appointments in January with him working so much since we only have one car. I will probably have to drag my big pregnant behind out of bed early in the morning to drive him to work so I can have the car.
We had a nice anniversary dinner last night. We went to Magnums, the steakhouse on base. It was a nice dinner. I cannot believe this is our 6th anniversary! We really didn't do anything else other than go to dinner. Dave cleaned the house and did laundry for me. What a nice gift! Probably the best gift he could have given me considering how tired I get. Yesterday my ankles were the size of Christmas hams! I feel so bad for my ankles when i take my socks off at night I want to start weeping for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment