Here is the photos I took today of Nathan. FIVE weeks old! Time goes fast when you are in a fog due to lack of sleep. The picture is a little fuzzy but right after I took it he destroyed a diaper and then he wanted to eat and then he had to be burped, so you know, I just haven't tried again yet.
It seems like we are constantly going to appointments. I have appointments coming out of my arse! I just counted 8 appointments for Feb and March. And I just called to make 3 more for April!! Its always something. Jeesh!
Big excitement at Dave's work! They got new office furniture today! The next pregnant wife in office is due to deliver in two weeks.
OH! Our neighbors upstairs are moving in a couple of weeks, and we ran into them the other day and they told us something very interesting! Our building is going to be demolished, and when our neighbors were in the housing office getting the OK to move off base, housing told them our building is scheduled to be torn apart in OCTOBER! Won't that just be the absolute pits to have to move to a new house 3 months before we move!! Oh my goodness, I would just hate that. But the good part of this info is that I won't have to clean this place when we move out! Uft, the military is super picky about how clean quarters have to be when you vacate them, so I was dreading cleaning this place. And I guess if we have to move into a new place for 3 months we wont have time to get it too dirty! Guess there is an upside to everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment