Moment of the Week

Saturday, March 8, 2008

FYI

So just to let you all know... We are coming home for a visit in a couple of months.  We had gone back and forth about coming home this summer, but for a long time had decided against it.  Then I was sitting looking at my two week old baby and decided that I had to take him home to show him off this summer, I couldn't bare the idea of our families meeting him for the first time when he is one!  Between Jackie graduating and wanting to taking Nathan home, I told Dave I wasn't taking no for an answer.  Surprisingly he easily agreed and is now really looking forward to it. 

SO!  We bought tickets a couple days ago to come home mid may and stay through the first week of June.  We are going to do another 'make a date' calendar.  It worked really well last summer.  I will post it on multiply very soon so you all can start considering if and when you would like to get together with us.   

Hope everyone enjoys 'springing ahead' don't be late to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment