Moment of the Week

Monday, March 3, 2008

this is kind of a boring post

I have been feeling more productive lately.  Now that we have the eating, sleeping, and diaper changes down I have been able to get more done around the house.  Laundry and house cleaning is under control.  I even manage to get dinner done in a timely manner.  We have exhausted our freezer meals.  It was really nice to have a casserole to toss in the oven during those first two weeks let me tell you.  But now I know when I can put Nathan in the swing so I can get a shower or start supper.   I have yet to stay in my pjs all day long so that feels like an accomplishment! 

Today we are taking Nathan in for an ultrasound on his hips just to be sure they are as they should be.  I thought it was really nice that the pediatrician agreed to do an ultrasound just to put us at ease.  Usually military doctors are sort of stingy.  (ie. the dentist that wouldn't numb me up for over an hour of DRILLING because he thought up to 6 hours of numbness wouldn't be worth it... as I am nearly convulsing in pain in the chair and he has to continually stop to yell at me to be still) Anyhow, after the ultrasound we have errands to run around base, I need to get groceries, and stop by the post office and grab a few things at the exchange.  Knock on wood the car seat seems to be a magic chair of some sort.  We put Nate in it and he is asleep a second later.  It is very helpful when we have things we need to get done. 

I guess that's all the news I have to offer right now.  I hope everyone is enjoying their last little bit of winter... Spring will be here soon!  The Easter Bunny will be here before we know it! 

2 comments:

  1. The tulip photo is for mom - I thought it might help with the winter blahs.

    ReplyDelete