Moment of the Week

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four weeks old

Here is Nathan's four week photo.  Does it look like he is growing?  I think he is getting longer just because the newborn pjs are starting to feel a little snug.  But I cant tell from the photo.. Can you?  Nathan was a good sport when i was taking the photos this morning and i got a couple of him smiling.  I will post them in the photo album. 

Dave's work is having a lunch today for a couple of the office birthdays.  They requested I make Taco Salad again.  I hope the lunch isn't too long.   I didn't sleep very well, because I had a killer backache last night.  I have been feeling totally great for the past 2 weeks except sometimes I get a really nasty backache that reaches around my ribs and makes me feel sick.  I have no idea why.  I take a Motrin, it goes away but comes back week later.  Whats with that?  Oh well. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  We love and miss you all! 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. HI TERESA,
    YES HE IS GROWING A LOT. HIS LITTLE BEAR IS GETTING SMALLER. HE LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY LITTLE GUY. CONNIE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE FUN OF SEEIING YOUR LITTLE GUY. CAN YOU INVITE HER TO MULTIPLY? WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN MAY. IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.. TAKE CARE AND GIVE NATHAN A HUG FOR ME.
    LOVE AUNT CHRIS

    ReplyDelete