Are you pulling out your Irish culinary skilz tomorrow? I'll be making Corned Beef and Cabbage tomorrow and wanted to share (Jackie) so you have time to run out and grab a hunk o meat and a bit o cabbage. These pics are from last year. Found em while I was trying to sort the pics from our old computer on our new computer. Whatta pain!
You need:
- 3 lb Corned Beef Roast- w/spice packet
- 2 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 small head of cabbage, cored, rough chopped
- 2 cups Apple juice
- 1 cup H2O
Whatcha do:
- Arrange your carrots and onions in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Slap the meat on top
- Arrange cabbage around the meat put the spices on
- pour in liquids
- Cook on low 6-8 hours
You Need
- 1 1/2 lbs baby red skin taters, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 Tbls chopped garlic
- 1 Tbls fresh parsley chopped
Boil taters 12-15 min. drain. toss with remaining ingredients
Wish I could have made dinner that night :( Maybe next year
ReplyDelete