Happy Saint Patty's Day to you!!
I wanted to share a conversation I had with Nate last night....
We went to sit down for dinner.
Nate sees the sausage, and starts his chicken chicken chicken song.
I tell him, "oh no its pork buddy."
Nate says,"pork??"
I reply, "its a pig Nate."
He thinks for a few seconds looks up points at this...
...hanging on the wall, puts a worried look on his face and exclaims, "PIG??!!"
me: "yep"
him: "oh"
after a few beats, he points to the sausage again still worried: "Mom, how did we get this pig?"
me surprised at his question: "the store Nate"
him relieved: "oh yeah, I see that."
I nearly tinkled myself. I didn't realize he always new the location of the nearest pig decorations. And, he has never asked me where anything comes from. But he was quite hesitant when I told him we were eating pig. I think he likes them, and was worried we might be eating Olivia for dinner.
I think we had better get used to these types of conversations since Nathan started the why why why stage a month ago.
Awww he is so observent! Too cute!
ReplyDelete