The hallway downstairs... Guest bed is the 1st left. Nate's room is the 2nd left. Bathroom on the first right. Our room is the 2nd right.
I haven't finished unpacking! This isn't the way I normally roll. I hate being unsettled, but we were unsure about where we would end up....Maybe we would still buy a house, maybe we would find an apartment in Rapid. I don't especially love our townhouse. I told Dave's mom the other day, the bathrooms remind me of an outdated Super 8. Seriously. But I happened to catch Suze Orman's Money Class the other night on PBS. And I realized it would be best to stay here. It costs less than an apartment plus we have a fenced in backyard... And we have been watching the same houses for over six months, and none of them have been sold. So buying makes us a little uneasy.
So now that we have decided to stay put, its time to move in. Or finish moving in.
Our guest room is a MESS. Its time to pull it together.
I started my scrapbooking stuff in the closet, but still haven't finish unpacking.
The downstairs bathroom.
Toilet and bath are in their own little room.
This is how our bedroom looks. We sold our big bedroom set, and have been putting things back together. We bought the headboard at Pier One on clearance. It was an awesome deal, and its exactly what I wanted.
I moved Aunt Alma's cedar chest to the end of our bed. Its very pretty, and will look even nicer once I finish the new quilt I am making. A new quilt, new throw pillows someday soon. I'm still working on them.
I found a dresser at a local antique store. Its exactly what I had in mind.
(the door to the left of my dresser is our bathroom. our house has 2.5 bathrooms. Its great for the potty training)
Dave's dresser is a salvation army deal. Its going to be sanded and painted a light yellow color. Now that the weather is above freezing he should bang it out soon. Not that he doesn't love the blue glitter paint and pink stickers. ;)
And our garage still needs help. Atleast we are able to park in it though.
I know what needs to be done. Now its time to do it!
I like it! Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. I bet Nate will be a good helper :) Can't wait to stay int hat Guest Bedroom!
ReplyDelete