We went to the Jimmy Hilton Pool today. Met up with some friends and their kids and swam. Nate enjoyed himself!! And I had a good time getting out... although my back got burned :(
Since I was on the west side I decided to stock up on the things I buy over there... The Rally will start soon and I don't want to go over that way again until it is over! I ended up stocking up on what will last us MONTHS.. but its nice. The hoarder in me is VERY happy today. I'm going to make a big ol pot of homemade meat sauce, and freeze it into portions that Nate and I can use easily.
While I was at Safeway I sprang for some 10 dollar cheerfulness. They make me happy, and they will last a couple weeks. I'm happy I treated myself.
Nate and I came home and I tossed this freezer meal in the oven. One of my favorite dishes, and I wasn't sure how well it would freeze, but it held up really well! Good to know! It was nice to have a home cooked real meal.
And I got a bit of sewing done on top of all that!! (check out sunny spot)
No comments:
Post a Comment