Today was a little more slow. We are charged up and ready to take on the Badlands tomorrow!
This is from Monday night at the CCR concert at the Central States Fair. It was a good show!! One of my favorite bands ever!!

This is from Tuesday night at the Josh Turner concert at the fair. Nate has been a real trooper staying up late and sightseeing like crazy during the day!!

Today was a little less exciting. It included Jim taking out the calcium deposit under the filter of my dishwasher. Isn't that disgusting?!
Th
e dishwasher still isn't draining all of the water. So I guess I need to call the maintenance line and have them come look at it again!
This morning we hit up Cabela's.
And this afternoon we wandered around the Air and Space Museum.
But Nate did have fun golfing with Grandpa this evening after dinner.
It was a fun day, even if it did involve dishwasher yuckiness!
That calcium is kinda disturbing, Thank you Jim for doing that, I would have never thought of doing it myself. I can't beleive that I'm missing all the great concerts, The CCR would have been awesome. glad you all had a good time.
ReplyDelete