It has arrived!!! Here is Nate trying it out.
Here is Nate trying it out in nap mode
Here is Nate trying the chair and ottoman out
Here is Anna, wishing the delivery guys would come back and her life could be exciting again.
Here is Nate smelling the new chair...prob not good. Prob full of chemicals... oh well.
Here is Nate kicking the couch
Here is our new set... the plaid is called Montana something or another.... aaahhhh
Here is the sofa trying on its first quilt... but this quilt is going to a new home, I just wanted to see it once.
A sandbox salutation is coming soon, its a good one too, I read the draft, I think its just waiting for photos.
I like all the modes this couch has, any chance of getting a sneak peak at the sleeper mode? Nate's a good model by the way.
ReplyDelete