Oh the Nerve Tonic! Whatta day whatta day!
Nate came in this morning to tell me he slept two times, whatever that means, and I told him, good job! Its surprises day! So he leaps off my bed and runs to the cabinet of Dave's dresser, shoves the dirty clothes piled in front of it away like a maniac, and says, "OKAY!"
First he opens his surprise from daddy and mommy, Mater. He gasps, and exclaims, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Tow truck!"
He loves it
I mean SUPER loves it...
...like tow truck went everywhere with us today, and to bath, and to bed! He is parked behind his daddy picture in his bedtime parking spot....
He opened his bug magnifying glass from grandma S with great excitement too, and he loves his mickey mouse activity pad from Auntie Becky, Uncle Marc, and cousin E. We opened cards, he enthusiastically approved of my 'ball' which is a bath fizz thing... but to Nate its a ball!
We spent a few hours at the super park with some friends, who Nate calls, "my friends!" in a way that makes me want to weep a little.
We ran a few errands, had another hail storm (van was in the garage babe), I finally figured out the status of the new sofa.. Arrived... to be delivered NEXT Monday..boo! Got a call three hours later, to be delivered Thursday instead..YAY!! Got a card from Dave in the mail, thumbs up to that! UPS delivered the fabric I ordered! Four days late, thumbs down UPS, thumbs up fabric!
Its hard to call this one. I'll look on the bright-side, Nate loves Mater, I got to talk to an adult for 2.5 hours, the lady at the post office wasn't a be-otch today, my hubby sent me a card, I got some new fabric, and the new sofa will be here in three days.
See maybe I'm a glass is half full type of gal after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment