| Me on Waikiki beach |
Do you follow the Pioneer Woman? How could you not?
She writes about food and farming, and photos, and food. And takes really pretty photos of food.... Anyhow, her website makes me hungry I guess.
Today she was talking about getting yourself into the photo instead of behind the camera! Ever notice I dont appear very often in these McMath Moments? I'm taking the photos! Dave and I usually do the hold the cell phone out method of documenting my involvement in life's events, but to be honest, normally they looks silly or my funny tooth is showing, or that second chin is showing(i hate her) But I thought I would share photo proof that I do these things. A one time blog post where I am in all of the photos.
| me on the airplane to Hawaii with husband. No kid to watch/entertain/feed. just minding my own business watching the movie enjoying the free upgrade to leg room |
| me under a cool tree with husband |
| Me on Waikiki with husband and diamond head behind us. |
| Me on a tour with husband |
| Me watching huge waves crashing into the rocks with husband |
| me on a boat with husband |
| me on a submarine with the husband.... i look happy, but I did not like this one bit |
| me and the husband on the deck of the Mighty Mo. |
| Me at the queens summer house |
| me at a waterfall- someone took this for us |
| me on a boat with diamond head behind us. |
Josh and I got one of those gorilla grip tripods for our camera, super easy and then you set the time and shazam you can be a part of pictures that you dont have to hold the camera within an arms length :D
ReplyDeleteWhat funny tooth?!
ReplyDeletemy attention grabbing K9! I thought we had this conversation while taking pics at the Rio Grande!
Delete